One Pan Chicken Sausage, Peppers, Onions & Potatoes. Quick, simple, delicious. Grab a loaf of Italian bread and dinner is on the table with little effort and fast!
I LOVE an easy one pan meal. Quick and delicious meal and clean up is so easy! I mentioned last week that the hubby and I are taking a 24 day challenge so we’re cleaning up our eating around here but I am not one to sacrifice taste. Meals like this are so great; the prep is minimal but the flavors are big! Perfectly caramelized peppers and onions, tender fingerling potatoes with some tasty chicken sausage. Whats not to love?! This is a family pleaser for sure!
When eating healthy I find that its important to remember that whole thing about eating with your eyes first. If you are making a meal that is packed with great color you are going to want to dig right in! This meal is no exception to that with the gorgeous red onion and the red and orange bell peppers. I threw potatoes into this one for a complex carb and to help round out the meal. They work perfect! I served this one with a simple salad but you can certainly throw this on some Italian bread for a taste of the feasts!
- 1 chicken sausage ring, rough cut into pieces
- 2 orange bell peppers, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- about 8 fingerling potatoes, quartered
- a few Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 385 degrees.
- Toss everything onto a lined baking sheet and into the oven for about 35-40 minutes or until everything is cooked through.
You may also like: