I wanted to make something a little different but really easy the other night for dinner, oh and just using what I had on hand so I came up with these Pretzel Crusted Chicken Fingers with a Garlic & Chive Aioli! Kid or not, chicken fingers are pretty fantastic and fun! The crushed up pretzel coating is so great; adding an amazing salty crunch. To add a little more flavor to the coating I added in some ranch seasoning too so yea, the flavor is pretty great.
The chicken tenders are rubbed with dijon mustard before being coated in the ranch pretzel coating. A good spray of olive oil and these beauties are baked in the oven until golden. The aioli is so easy friends; simply light mayo, garlic powder, snipped chives and a small squeeze of lemon juice. So whether you are looking for an easy dinner or a party snack, these Pretzel Crusted Chicken Fingers with a Garlic & Chive Aioli make for a great go to recipe.
- 4 oz pretzels, crushed
- 2 Tbsp dried ranch seasoning
- 3 lbs chicken tenders
- about 3 Tbsp dijon mustard
- heaping 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- a palm full of snipped chives
- a little squeeze of lemon juice
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 385 degrees.
- Place all the chicken tenders in a plastic baggie along with the dijon mustard. Rub until the chicken is coated.
- Stir together the crushed pretzels, ranch dressing and a little pepper if you’d like. Coat the chicken in the mixture.
- Spray a lined baking sheet with the olive oil cooking spray generously. Place the chicken on the baking sheet and spray the tops with the olive oil.
- Bake for approx 25 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
- In a small bowl mix together the mayo, garlic powder, chives, and lemon juice. Ta-da, dipping sauce!
You may also like: