Good morning! I’m back with another fantastic recipe from one of my blogger friends! Cindy from “Hun… Whats for Dinner” is sharing this incredibly fun and tasty recipe for Rice Krispies Ghosts! The kids are really going to love these!!! Cindy shares great recipes on her blog such as Lime Shrimp & Rice Tacos and her Slow Cooker Tex Mex BBQ Beef and so much more, so definitely take a peek around.
Cindy loves coming up with fun sweets & savory treats every Halloween with her kids. Whether for school parties of just to enjoy at home these right here are winners for a ghoulish treat that everyone will love! You can find her original post for this treat HERE.
- 3 Tbs butter
- 1 pkg (10 oz) large marshmallows (about 40)
- 4 C miniature marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 1/2 C white melting chocolate
- candy eye balls
- Black Wilton Sparkle Gel
- In a large saucepan melt the butter. Add in the marshmallows and stir until melted. Add in the vanilla and remove from heat.
- Add Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal and stir to coat completely.
- Using buttered hands, press the mixture into a buttered 13×9 inch baking dish. Let cool to room temperature before cutting.
- Cut the Rice Krispie Treats into two inch wide rectangles. Insert a lollipop stick into the center, and set aside.
- In a large coffee mug, melt the chocolate, in the microwave; using 30 second intervals.
- Dip 2/3 of the pop in the melted chocolate, gently shaking off any excess. Place on a parchment lined baking tray. Quickly place the candy eyeballs; two per ghost. Repeat with remaining pops. Place in the freezer to set.
- Once chocolate is set, draw a spooky mouth, using the black sparkle gel.
Follow “Hun… Whats for Dinner?”
You may also like: