- 2 lbs. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 lemons, juice and zest
- zest of 1 lime
- 2 tsp chili sauce
- 1-2 tbsp. fish sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large glass measuring cup add the sweet chili sauce, lemon juice, lemon zest, lime zest, chili sauce, fish sauce and sugar. Mix well. Add shrimp to a ziploc bag and pour in marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes or so.
- Heat up a large saute pan over medium heat and add the shrimp along with the marinade. Add the coconut milk and simmer until the shrimp are cooked and turn pink, about 3 minutes. Be careful not to overcook or they will be tough.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with chopped cilantro. Enjoy!
Where to follow Sandi from A New York Foodie ::