5 minutes is all you need to make this bright, fresh, delicious Spinach Artichoke White Bean Dip! Its actually super healthy too which is a great little bonus. Cannellini beans, artichoke hearts, spinach, garlic, lemon zest and olive oil are blended together until smooth to get this fantastic quick & easy dip.
I am a really big fan of making and experimenting with a variety of bean dips. They really are so simple to throw together and its fun to try new flavors using things you have on hand. This is similar to a hummus in that the base is beans but the flavor is a bit different. I use cannellini beans and try to work in a bit of brightness to my dips. My Spinach Artichoke White Bean Dip is a perfect summer appetizer or snack!
I have to say, this is the first time I did a spinach artichoke bean dip and I am totally hooked! This may be my new favorite! A couple others that I LOVE are my Lemon White Bean Dip and my Roasted Pepper & Basil Bean Dip. This new one, man the flavor is fantastic!!! Taking the classic combo of spinach and artichoke and turning it into a healthy snack… it is perfect!
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4-5 whole marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 1/2 cups packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- pepper to taste
- lemon zest of 1 small lemon
- crackers or bread to serve
- Add the garlic to a food processor and pulse a few times to give it a rough chop.
- Add in the beans, artichoke hearts, spinach, salt and pepper. Pulse a few times then with the machine running drizzle in the olive oil. Puree until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the lemon zest. Place into a bowl and finish with a little extra drizzle of olive oil. Serve with crackers or sliced bread.
You may also like: