Easy Grilled Asian Pork Kebab. Delicious & easy marinaded pork grilled to perfection and served over homemade fried rice. A great summer dinner!
I think that summer cooking really is my favorite. From being able to go out and grill, to all the fresh local produce to eating al fresco… summer rocks! While summer isn’t quite here yet, we have had some HOT days and i’ve been using the grill rather often. I made these Easy Grilled Asian Pork Kebabs the other day and had to share with all of you! These are so good! A simple marinade with a ton of great flavor!
To really ensure the flavor permeated into the pork I let the diced up tenderloin marinate overnight. Its juicy and those charred ends are just incredible!!!! A little sweetness, a little salty, a lot perfect! I served the pork with a really quick homemade fried rice. I used my Pineapple Fried Rice RECIPE but subbed out the pineapple for broccoli this time around.
The marinade I used here is one I’ve used numerous times like in this incredible Korean Beef & Noodles as well as for flank steak and grilled chicken!
- 1 pork tenderloin, large diced
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ – 1 teaspoon crushed red peppers (to desired spiciness)
- Whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ground ginger and crushed red pepper flakes in a small bowl.
- Add the diced pork tenderloin into a baking dish or large plastic storage bag. Pour the marinade over the meat. Refrigerate over night, flipping a few times while refrigerated to ensure equal absorption into the meat.
- Skewer the pork pieces and grill until cooked through, a few minutes per side on a nice hot grill.