Korean Beef & Noodles. Its incredibly delicious and easy. Get this better then take out dinner on the table in no time. Served with rice noodles and steamed broccoli for a perfect weeknight meal.
Can I tell you, this meal is INCREDIBLE!! Let me start by letting you know, this one is not my recipe but a blogger friends. Jamie over at Love Bakes Good Cakes is so very talented and I often to look to her for dinner inspiration. This Korean Beef recipe is amazing! The flavor is out of this world; the perfect balance of sweet, savory with a little hint of spice. The meal comes together so easily and quickly that this is sure to be a favorite of yours too!
So what makes this so tasty you ask? You go ahead and brown the beef in a pan then toss in the ingredients for the sauce and let the beef absorb it all up. The sauce is fresh garlic, ginger, brown sugar, crushed pepper, soy sauce and sesame oil. It is simple but packs a great lunch of flavor. I decided to serve mine with some rice noodles and steamed broccoli. This entire meal is on the table in under 30 minutes!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ – 1 teaspoon crushed red peppers (to desired spiciness)
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- vegetable oil
- rice noodles, cooked according to the package
- steamed broccoli
- Whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ground ginger and crushed red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat with a little vegetable oil, brown and crumble the lean ground beef until no longer pink. Drain if necessary.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture, allowing to simmer until most of the liquid has reduced, stirring frequently, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately over cooked rice noodles and along with the steamed broccoli.
You may also like: