You could just open a bag of pretzels and get to snacking OR you could make these fabulous Sweet & Spicy Creole Pretzels! 4 ingredients, a few minutes to make the sweet & spicy glaze and just 10 minutes in the oven. I love snacks that hit on both the sweet and salty notes and these pretzels have the added bonus of spicy from a bit of Creole seasoning! Bet ya can’t pop just one!
Melted butter mixed with light brown sugar and creole seasoning then tossed with the pretzels. Place the coated pretzels onto a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. It doesn’t get any easier then this! When you take a bite of these pretzels you initially get the sweet and salty but then the spice creeps in there and its wonderful!!! Perfect party snack or just a tasty treat to have around while sipping a cold beer.
- 3 oz mini pretzels
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3/4- 1 tsp creole seasoning
- Melt the butter in a small pot then stir in the brown sugar and creole seasoning.
- Toss the pretzels with the glaze to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, allow to cool and the glaze will harden on the pretzels.